Dock Loading Hoses for Ship-to-Shore Applications
ContiTech Oil & Gas manufacture a complete range of dock loading hose for ship-to-shore applications, fully complying with recognised international standards, such as BS EN 1765, EN 13482, EN 1762 etc. We can also manufacture to customers’ specific requirements and in accordance with major oil companies’ specifications. Hoses can be supplied with integral bonded or swaged fittings.
The ContiTech Oil & Gas range of dock hoses includes:
- Suction and discharge hoses for crude and refined oil products and petrochemicals with built in fittings fully complying with BS:EN1765:2004
- Lifeline long length delivery, suction and discharge hoses for use with swaged or clamped couplings
- LPG transfer hoses fully complying with BS:EN1762:2003
- Suction and discharge hoses with high chemical resistance
- Bitumen, hot tar and asphalt hoses fully complying with BS:EN13482:2001
- Heavy duty submarine suction and delivery hoses
Find here an overview of the product range for Dock Loading Hoses and get detailed information from the data sheets.